Interstate Tax Service, Inc. is the oldest and most reliable UC consulting service available to Pennsylvania employers. ITS is a 4th generation family owned and operated firm with a reputation for providing personalized services to our clients that are unmatched in the industry. We currently represent about 1,800 employers throughout PA.
SCOPE OF SERVICES FOR TAX PAYING EMPLOYERS
- Liaison with the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry on all unemployment compensation (UC) matters.
- Analysis, audit and appeal (if necessary) of your UC Contribution Rate (tax) Notice.
- Analysis and recording of all applications for US benefits filed by individuals chargeable to your account.
- Monthly analysis and audit of all charges, credits and other computations to your UC account contained in all statements from the department and filing of protests against incorrect charges to insure accurate tax rate assessment.
- File Request or Relief From Charge in all possible cases.
- File appeals against questionable determinations of eligibility.
- Appear with and counsel your witnesses at referee and Board of Review hearings to assist in the presentation of the strongest possible case on your behalf.
- Review mergers/acquisitions and their effect on your UC tax rate.
- Pursue amendments in the UC law favorable to you by participating in meetings and hearings.
- Provide Annual Report detailing your UC activity for past fiscal year.
- Provide you with educational seminars as requested.
- Know your representative – only one contact on all UC matters.