The Auto Show is coming up soon! Do not miss the opportunity to be a part of two very special events!
Pittsburgh International Auto Show
2023 Program Book and Buyer’s Guide
Deadline for Ads and Dealer Listings registration is January 10, 2023.
The GPADA is excited to announce that we are bringing our Official Auto show Program Book & BUyer’s Guide production in-house! We chose to take on this project in efforts to make advertising in the book more affordable for our dealers. We are cutting the prices IN HALF so you can place larger ads and get the greatest exposure possible. We encourage exhibitors to put a coupon into the book for a discount on your product or service, for use at the show or after! We will have signage at the entrance listing your company, so visitors know to check the book for your discounts!
The Program Book contains the exclusive “Buyer’s Guide” that is not available anywhere else! This book is handed to every show attendee, as well as on www.PittAutoShow.com for those who are unable to attend the show in person! Visitors tell us that they keep this book to reference for months after the Auto Show is over.
You will also receive 10-20 complimentary Auto Show tickets (valued at $12 each) depending on the size of your ad. Please complete the form below by January 10, 2023.
As always, we thank you for your participation in this extraordinary opportunity. If you have any questions or need more information, please let us know.
Local Advertiser Rates
Artwork/Rates & Specifications
FULL BLEED ADS: Full bleed is only available on full page ads. Add 10% to cost. Full bleed size is 8.875″ x 11.375″, and all live text should be contained within the image area (7.875″ x 10.375″)
- HIGH RESOLUTION PDF FILES ARE OUR PREFERRED FILE FORMAT.
- We will also accept the following file types: Acrobat, Quark XPress, Multi-Ad Creator, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- If sending live files, please include ALL original artwork.
- Photograph scans must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi if placed on the page at 100%.
- Line scans must have a minimum of 1200 dpi if placed on the page at 100%.
- All artwork must be CMYK.
- Save all artwork as an EPS file with BINARY encoding.
- Convert any text within an Illustrator file to OUTLINES.
- Use Postscript fonts ONLY. We cannot guarantee the final output of TrueType fonts.
- Make sure all fonts are properly embedded in the PDF or included with the live files.
- Please do not use stylized fonts, use the actual font as we cannot guarantee accurate final output of stylized fonts.
*All rates include full color
SEND ADS TO:
207 Sigma Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
*All artwork must be received no later than January 10, 2020. Any and all change for artwork must be received by January 10, 2020 and accompanied by a proof reflecting the changes. Cancellations must be received in writing on or before January 10, 2020. Failure to cancel by this date will result in advertisement being billed at the contract rate.
Full Inside Page
Half Page Horizontal
Half Page Vertical
7.875″ x 10.375″
7.875″ x 5.125″
3.875″ x 10.375″
3.875″ x 5.125″