Greater Pittsburgh Area Economic Impact Report
The Economic Impact of Franchised New Car Dealerships on the Greater Pittsburgh Area Economy
The Greater Pittsburgh Automobile Dealers Association (GPADA) was formed to encourage and promote trade and commerce among its membership. Our members are afforded the opportunity to associate and exchange their views with each other and to disseminate information to those engaged in the automotive industry and to the consuming public. We provide many programs and services to make our Association a valuable asset to businesses that become involved.
We produce and direct the annual Pittsburgh International Auto Show to provide impetus into off-season auto sales for the spring selling season.
The PATA Federal Credit Union is available to the membership and their employees and families. Our credit union offers a convenient payroll deduction savings plan, as well as low interest loans, share drafts, Visa cards and checking.
The following are the key programs and services we provide:
- AUTO OUTLOOK is a quarterly publication that provides valuable statistical information relative to our geographical area, along with trend information to assist in both short and long term planning.
- GPADAcast, a video message from Lisa McIntyre, CEO.
- DEALERSHIP WORKFORCE SURVEYS are conducted annually through NADA, to provide information regarding wages and benefits within our market, as well as markets nationally.
- We cooperate with PAA and NADA in their efforts on legislative matters affecting the automotive industry.
- ECONOMIC IMPACT REPORT contains facts and information the economic implact of franchised new vehicle dealers in the Pittsburgh Metro area.
- The Annual Membership dinner meeting
- The Members Only “Comfort Zone” at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
- Our Annual Golf Outing
- “Dancing with the Cars” – Auto Show Charity Preview and the Pittsburgh International Auto Show
- Our Charitable Foundation – GPADF, as a result of these events, has provided over $1,000,000 to local charities since its inception.
As an Associate or Dealer Member, you are entitled to use any of the meeting rooms in our beautiful facility located at 207 Sigma Drive in the RIDC Business Park, O’Hara Township. GPADA is conveniently located just a few miles from the PA Turnpike. For your overnight needs, a hotel is conveniently located within the Park’s complex, and many others are less than 5 miles away, along with a variety of restaurants and retail shops.
We have a beautiful, modern facility; convenient location, and pleasant environment to accommodate manufacturers, ad associations, and industry related groups for meetings, workshops and seminars.
We can accommodate group sizes from 5 to 50. We also have two break- out rooms. Our rates are comparable to or lower than area hotel meeting rooms. We offer complete catering services, free WiFi, conference calling, custom room set ups, state of the art equipment, and a professional and pleasant staff to ensure a successful meeting experience for you and your organization.
We have four meeting rooms:
CONFERENCE ROOM 1
CONFERENCE ROOM 2
EXECUTIVE BOARD ROOM
CLASSROOM FOR WORKSHOPS
Seats 50 Classroom style