The Greater Pittsburgh Automobile Dealers Foundation (GPADF) offers scholarships to individuals interested in becoming automotive technicians and pursuing their careers in new car franchised dealerships who are members of the Greater Pittsburgh Automobile Dealers Association. Click here for a list of GPADA Dealerships.
The GPADF Scholarship Program is a dollar match partnership with a member dealership who is willing to support the student financially up to $5,000 for a maximum scholarship of $10,000 based on the following criteria:
- Academics in High School (Grades)
- Attendance in High School
- Financial Need (FAFSA Form or other valid proof of financial need)
- Achievement in an Auto Career & Technical High School Education (if applicable)
- Other scholarships, grants or aid will be primary, with the GPADF funding secondary, up to $10,000
- Proof of valid driver’s license